Monday, February 18, 2013

Double Date: Wine Tasting

What could be better than wine, best friends and boyfriends (or in Rachel's instance, fiancé)? You're right: absolutely nothing. Wine tasting is one of our favorite things to do, but shockingly, we had never gone all together. We had to change this, so we picked a date and stuck to it!

It was a bit chilly that morning but we decided nothing was going to stop us. The four of us started our double date off right with lunch from mine and Tim's favorite local sushi place, and then visited two beautiful wineries. To our surprise and excitement, the sun came out just for us! While we were still pretty stinkin' cold, it ended up being a lovely afternoon :)


This was an epic moment in my life - I became a wine club member! I'll let you know how it goes when I receive my first package :)



As you can see, we had a little photo sesh (Rachel's a great photographer & I just love to take pictures ;)). All in all, it was a wonderful day spent with wonderful people and amazing wine and food. We would recommend a double date like this over and over again.

As we all know, Valentine's Day just passed, so we'll each be posting about our dates soon!


1 comment:

  1. Fresh fruit, home-made chocolate mouse or apple cake; I am sure you would spend much time on preparing this dish.
    Wine for a date

    ReplyDelete